Hacking On Xmonad - ManageHooks, Prompts and Hoogle
I discuss a few important things that you should know about if you thinking about switching to Xmonad. ManageHooks sets window rules. Prompts are dmenu-like prompts that are builtin to Xmonad. And Hoogle is the search engine that you need to use to search the Haskell documentation.
- https://gitlab.com/dwt1/dotfiles/-/blob/master/.xmonad/xmonad.hs - My config
- https://wiki.haskell.org/Xmonad/General_xmonad.hs_config_tips#ManageHook_examples - ManageHook Examples
- https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-0.13/docs/XMonad-Prompt.html - Xmonad Prompt
- https://hackage.haskell.org/package/base-184.108.40.206/docs/Data-Maybe.html - The “Maybe” type
- https://hoogle.haskell.org/ - Hoogle