Tuxito presents ....

Are you new around here? Introduce yourself! Say hello and tell us a bit about you. Please avoid posting support-related questions in this forum.
tuxito

Tuxito presents ....

Post by tuxito » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:03 am

Hello every one,

Since we have a sub forum to post introductions, here is my own introduction message.

About me: Greg from France (no one is perfect after all XD) early 40's using linux for about 2 years now. I was in first 4K DT's subscribers but i am rather a silence guy and not commenting often.

I am a little bit of a noob, this is why i picked up this nickname, but i am curious and i try things out. This is why i use timeshift i guess. Manpages are my friends and i read them every time i am not sure about a commands.
I search a lot in the internet about how to do this or that with my machin. At the end of the day i assume i am some sort of evolved noob?

and BTW i use mint :mrgreen: ok in dual boot with arch :lol: and to be honest i almost never use this mint system anymore.
Penguins have been chicks and chicks have been eggs, newbie, be patient and practice and you'll be a linux power user some day.

DistroTube
Site Admin

Re: Tuxito presents ....

Post by DistroTube » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:13 pm

tuxito wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:03 am
and BTW i use mint :mrgreen:
Great. There are too many Arch users here. :lol: